- We are Sacaloffs Solicitors and we own and operate this website ('Site').
- You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
- We reserve the right to restrict your access to the Site or part of it. Access to restricted areas of the Site may be subject to registration and
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature
of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to
or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
- The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors.
You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
- The Site content on this Site gives general information only as at its stated date or, if none, the date of first publication as, for example, the law may have changed in the meantime.
Also, it is not intended to give a comprehensive analysis on any subject. The contents of the Site should not be used as a substitute for legal or other professional advice,
which should be obtained in specific circumstances. No warranty or representation is given that any of the content is free from inaccuracies or omissions, or that it is
up to date.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- The foregoing is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct,
indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these
any rights you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded, nor in any way to exclude or limit (site owner) liability to you for death or personal injury
resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
- Your permission to use the Site is personal to you and non-transferable, and you may not use the Site for commercial purposes. Your use of the Site is conditional on your compliance with the rules of
a. use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
b. use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity;
c. impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse
any statement you make;
d. interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
e. transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of,
or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
f. reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
g. modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us
and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
h. remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
i. frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
j. create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
k. use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole
purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator's public online search service.
We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
- The Site contains links to other websites and online resources. These links are provided for convenience only and do not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by us. We do not monitor or maintain
these linked websites. Sacaloffs Solicitors is not responsible for and does not endorse such external sites or resources. Sacaloffs Solicitors is not responsible for the operation of or for the content
on any other such website. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk. We ask you to read all the copyright and legal notices on each linked website before downloading or printing
- We may block any links to or from the Site. Additionally, we may provide tools to allow you to link to the Site directly from a third party site; if you do link to the Site (whether using such tools or otherwise),
you agree that you will disable and remove any such link promptly upon our request.
bring claims against us or our affiliates with respect to such termination. We and our affiliates shall not be liable for any termination of your access to the Site.